I filmed this video at the Area Technology Center when I substitute taught for the welding teacher for 4 days. I had no idea that they were even bringing the thing in until they made the announcement to come see it on display. This was by far the loudest machine outside of jet and other plane engines. I admit, I haven’t been around top fuel dragsters, but among open header type drag cars, and this bike is still louder.
- Custom Motorcycle Mirrors Fits Most Harley Davidsons, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki Cruisers, Touring Bikes, Sport Bike, Cafe Racers, Electric Scooters side rear view mirrors motorcycle – Free Adapters Reviews
- What is a good motorcycle for someone who has never owned one before?
- Professional Motorcycle Shipping Video
- Icon Stryker Knee Armor – 2704-0238
- Cadillac Used Cars- The Escalade
- Q&A: What are some good motorcycle tech/mechanic schools?
- MGS CUSTOM BIKES on Orange County Choppers
- LP-2020A+ Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier with Power Supply
- is it true in Tx for 50 cc scooters you dont need a motorcycle license, insurance or plates?
- Trail Tech Black X2 Headlight – 36T2G70
- Prison: Orange County Jail. Santa Ana, CA. EP1
- has paul sr. filed fpr bankrupcy?
- Whirlpool Part Number 675500: Chopper Kit (Also Order Illus. No. 30) See Note A.
- Cadillac Unveiled 2010 SRX Crossover
- American Chopper: Cadillac Build Off
- Where to get a motorcycle to practice for the DMV test?
- Tusk UTV Rear Bumper, Cargo Rack, and Spare Tire Carrier
- motorcycle insurance cheap motorcycle insurance best motorcycle insurance
- American Chopper: Comanche Bike – 1:10 Scale Die-Cast
- Q&A: Where can I find to buy a motorcycle pizza delivery box?
Top Posts & Pages
- OCC Sues PJD Again
- American Chopper -The Feud Between Paul Sr and Paul Jr. Continues
- Photos From Orange County Choppers
- Extreme Custom Chopper by Dusold Designs
- Metric Bobber Kits: If You Have a Metric And Want a Bobber, Get a Metric Bobber Kit!
- Honda Shadow VT 600 - Umbau - Custom my Shadow
- Count's Kustoms, Las Vegas - Motorcycles on Voyage.tv
- Paul Jr. Design
- The AEE Choppers Story by Dave Brackett